Friday 16 November 2012

When the Big Boss .....

Peace upon to you ;)

Akwardly . wanna update . bloggy . Long time . didnt do that . LOL ! 

So do hye to everybody and whatsapp guys . Hopefully in a good condition wherever or whatever u're doing ;)) 

Like what I had promises , some stories yg I nak share . act nothing much but a lil better than nothing . so here we go ! * drumroll * 

Firstly , the end sudah my first sem ! Yeayyy , though it was easy ? errr like crazy person go through the hectic life kayhhh . haha . but it was 50-50 . managed time well and success ! put an effort plus doa , Insyaallah ! :)

But right now the idea mcm taknak kunjung tiba . so may I just upload the picture ? 
can right ? yeahh I know ! mwehehehe :p 

being speechlessss more ! * wink *




Person who always accompany me 
spend time at the field 

the guy yg d ats ni act my friend :) yeahh sometimes ktrang mcm belangkas but it's just friend . the most guy yg get close wth me in tha college . the person yg selaluu comfort me with choc when I get a lot of tense , yeah ! tq fr being my friend ;))

Girl yg di atas ni , among the three of us . Shes the most active one . 


three of us . the three stooges girl in class <3
completely each others and awesome bonding occur between uss 

They appreciate ' mine '
Love them . XOXO .


This madam is my Lovely mentor
<3


Precious mates **


and after exam . a lot of pimples dok merayap 
* duckface *


Bye bye my sem one .
Promise myself not to repeat up my mistkes 
not longer wanna do those moron thinggy 
promisee ! 


Last but not least 
memory just passing by and I just missing
this friend , lalalala ~ 

Picture is enaff itsnt ? ;))
till here 



1. satu lagi bende yg tk settle . I promise to abg ngah untuk jote
    down something bout him . Later can ? sorry le brother .
2. Not prepared well , so I cant do any and have to accept the things !
    so scare .
3. Pray fr our safety esp muslim n muslmh overthere . 












1 comment: